-->

Wednesday 15 December 2010

Earl Grey tea. Little Dragon. Lay in... Makes for a relatively calm Kike...
I think I'm going to temporarily brush off the Database Systems coursework peaking angrily from the tabs menu of my browser... This hour or so is dedicated to my brain - my mini cogwheels working amicably to produce the wondrous content you lay your eyes on today :)

GOOOSSSHH! I feel so escapist saying this but for one reason or another I have detached myself from this highly unpleasant world and have subsequently found myself submerged within all the sexiness of SS "11! Soooo many outfits I could see myself in if I were rich and - well ... skinny ! Something else I've noticed is that all the designers seems to really love their Menswear, if my memory serves me well I'm yet to come across a collection without a blazer or tailored trousers, am I missing something? when did this transmission occur? - but hey- like I said before I am NOT complaining! Before I get down to some Database Systems I'm going to work myself up with some more of my favourite looks! Seriously take a look at those sheer shirts! If only I could get away with wearing that down the street...I will one day... I'll just start preparing myself for life behind bars when I'm arrested for indecent exposure, shall I?








Jason Wu  SS Ready-to-wear "11




Kenzo  SS Ready-to-wear "11


No comments: