-->

Saturday 18 December 2010

How to Sølve a problem

My head hasn't been in the best of places as of late so I decided to look at some of the work from one of my favourite photographers Sølve Sundsbø! I first found this Norwegian wonder's work when I came across an Editorial shoot he'd done for either Dazed and Confused or i-D, I'm a sucker for the the extra ordinary so of course I went to do some more research on him and just loved his work! I really don't need to do much talking (well- typing but I'm sure you understood)


Look at this art and tell me it doesn't evoke a feeling of marvel or at the very least appreciation, I think it is safe to say you probably won't find a more contemporary photographer, God Bless you SS <3














OH LARD WORK IT GRACEYY!!












No comments: