-->

Saturday 1 January 2011

Still thinking of a new years resolution

So I'm here planted on the couch peacefully waiting for 'Come Dine With Me' to begin, certainly not the most glamorous of ways to spend the first day of the year but I'd already decided to give the usual luxury hotel room and hot male model a pass this year (HAHA!). As rough as this year has been for me I can help but feel exceedingly content with everything that has taken place thus far in this utterly disjointed however favored life of mine...

Today was the the first time this year (technically speaking) that my brain had been fortunate enough to actually REFLECT | TCELFER on my life , reliving every emotional situation I've found myself in - appreciating every positive opportunity which has com my way and shaking my head at any negativity I have either received or given off at any point during the course of this tough year.


In this year I've found a significant part of myself - a part of me which I had honestly NO recollection of  up until this point. I've learnt to endure the ridicule and hardships in my life from those who do not wish well on me or do not understand or even care about me and have also tried my best to understand and accept those who don't necessarily share my vision of the world.


The year has also shown me what I'm yet to find in 2011 - my mind has been telling me to LIVE this year - not in the typical sense but LIVE - wake up looking forward to something in life- to feel motivated - to feel like I'm going somewhere I want to be. Right now I'm attached to strings and I'm moving at the will of others - whether it is selfish to think this way is still a mystery to me- but I will say this - I am yet another believer of fate - whatever I do decide to do, will definitely be something that will lead to bigger and better things.

I'm going to leave you with a few bits and bobs from my collection of inspiring images I found online ;)


















3 comments:

I.M.O.W and The City said...

interesting images.
nice, selection!
;]
http://imowandthecity.blogspot.com/

KIKE said...

Thanks hun!

x

amalamucho said...

who is the designer or photographer of the top three images and the spike hair one