-->

Thursday 15 July 2010

It's a f**kin jungle out there....

Woooow just come back from the gym, it has to be one of the BEST feelings I've ever felt for a long time, so strange how just a few hours before I was laying in my bed feeling slightly depressed as I thought of the last two nights. I definitely have to keep this up! I'll lose the weight before I know it! :)


Okay - Anyway did anyone see the newest Flake advert? Isn't it just HEAVENLY; seriously I feel like every time it comes on there's an invisible pair of hands holding my eyeballs in place; I can't take my eyes off it - visually it's beautiful, does it make me want to go out and buy a flake........NOPE, oddly enough I'm more intrigued by who designed the dress, how long it took to make and how it was constructed. Here's the advert, tell me what you think..





Ooooohhhh I geeeet iiiitt, apon re-watching the video could the aura of fragility and gentleness in the video sort of represent the 'delicateness' of the flake bar, like how its made, the curves, the femininity of the bar...am I getting carried away? HA HA! Possibly but either way Cadbury's advertising team have made one hell of an advert - I do wonder of its relevance to the chocolate itself. Oh and the designer of that lovely garment is Anthony Price I'm going to be completely honest and admit that I haven't heard of him before...I will definitely keep my eye out for him from now on, that dress is 200 metres of beautiful! SHEEESH!


Right now the REAL reason for my use of this specific title: Animal Kingdom = Sex
I am honestly convinced that the lead singer of this band has one of the soothing singing voices I have ever heard in my life - it's amazing.






I was on one of my usual indie music blog sprees when I must have pressed play on a sample song...what song was it....Signs and wonders...You know one of those songs which just goes into one ear and then takes a detour into your heart? That's exactly how I felt, they are amazing! So very very talented and I wish them all the best for the future, they most definitely deserve any fame they get. Here's their 2nd single from their Signs & Wonders album, isn't the video amazing?





and here's their website...Click Here


I've got a few Fashion...Reviews you could call them...So I will make sure to write about them next time I blog...I just get so excited when I see/hear something amazing; don't blame me...the blog IS called 'this is my brain' and if my brain is all over the place SURELY I'd have to reciprocate by writing articles according to these brainwaves? Right? RIGHT!

No comments: