-->

Sunday 4 July 2010

Don't you just love.....

I was dabbling in my own brain again and- once again, experienced somewhat of an epiphany, don't you just LOVE The Gossip?



For those of you who unfortunately have not had the pleasure of knowing these wonderful musicians here's the wiki, no, no, no ACTUALLY...I'll just direct you straight to their official website -> Click Here <-

Anyway, I've been listening to 'Music for men' and 'Standing in the way of control' it's literally a plethora of pleasure and happiness! Definitely a mood lifter for me, Ms. Ditto's voice is definitely doing it for me at the moment; it's like her voice commands your attention- good or bad. I feel that this power in her voice is helped by Beth's persona and her confidence... You don't see many beautiful, curvaceous lesbians on the covers of Dazed & Confused and NME do you? UH HUH. Exactly. I love her! Good luck with The Gossip Beth, I wish nothing but the best for you! :)


Okay so referring back to my earlier excited outburst, I've been trying my hand at illustration and to my despair I haven't really been able to get into it... Could it be that the wonderful talent of Nawel, Connie Lim and David Downton have forced me to put a microscope to my own works and scrutinize them with even more severity than at first? Hmmmmmm... Yes! Definitely, I'm hoping however that this will work to my advantage rather than contribute to my downfall, ha ha I definitely over-analyse my work sometimes so I'm thinking calm down on the obsessing, they do say perfection is found within imperfection....Haha well I say that anyway....

Connie Lim ->Her Website<-



I think Connie's Work oozes sex appeal, the women she creates are always lax and very alluring but in a high fashion way if that makes any sense- I see the seductiveness in their faces but I don't get that trashy feeling- Don't get me wrong I love the trashy/nasty sex face with attitude, I just don't get that aura from Connie's work. Please take a look at her stuff I found her on Dazed Digital, they're always showcasing emerging fashion oriented talent.

I'm all typed out now I'll be back c:

1 comment:

siobhanmckenzie said...

Gorgeous illustrations. Would love an oversized tee with one if them on it. Would definately be something special. X