-->

Tuesday 14 December 2010

I can with utmost confidence say that last week was most probably one of the most stressful weeks I've had in a while, for reasons I could but refuse to note. I never thought I'd experience such levels of stress yet the persistent throbbing in my head assured me of the fact that I am, in fact... human (yes people - HUMAN shockhorror!) *sigh*

Last week had also seen the brutal rape and general violation of my purse, with expenditures related to this so called "jolly season" people have been banging on about! Bear in mind I don't think I could find anything to support this laughable claim.*double sigh* 

I won't lie though the only thing that saves me from jumping off the nearest cliff is that I actually enjoy seeing people happy when I've given them a present which is genuinely appreciated! Call me a scrooge but retail is even pissing me off this season! I honestly love the soft (and surprisingly warm!) colours in our high street stores, but like a baby whose been given a crisp wrapper to play with for waaayy too long, I lost interest and was pretty much over it after the first week! The actual design and craftsmanship of the clothes didn't really do much in the way of matching my presumably unrealistically high expectations of high street clothes. It's like, will all these high street designers continue to shamelessly recycle each others' ideas and inspirations? *shakes head in disappointment*

On a lighter note it was really great catching up with some girls from my secondary school this week, who knew I'd enjoy bitching so fondly about the old days, the fragmented memories and the all the people we left behind over the years. Suddenly, mid-story my mind begins to feel seriously frightened- this did not affect me physically - it was more of a mental reaction, talking about all these things seemed to bring home the fact that I've-- WE'VE actually grown so much - At this I immediately couldn't help but feel O.L.D- as if I didn't have much time before I was eventually sucked into this pre-set life with the long and disgustingly tedious days, the boring husband, friends and family and the 3/4 kids that have your arms tied so tightly behind your back that you forget to keep yourself well maintain, I mean how long it had it really been since the secondary school days! 4 years!1460 days for those who really can't comprehend my dismay! That's some scary shit right there!

Anyway, back to the good! I stopped a lady in Bethnal Green because I loved her look,  I was so happy that she let me take a picture because I've been so weary approaching people on the street, I can understand people's suspicion sometimes when a stranger asks to take a picture of you with an iPhone camera, not even a SLR! Let me not go off on one and post my summary of last week.


I saw this in the toilets in Goldsmiths it amused me , love how this creature's vagina is located in the middle of it's stomach! Veeerrry creative!
Vivienne Westwood mmmmm, but doesn't she look good?



Michael Kors SS "11 I lloooovvee these dresses!!

Elie Tahari  SS "11


2 comments:

Ellinor Forje said...

What is that dessert below? It looks very yummy, the rest of the stuff too. Thanks for sharing and drop by when you have time.

Cheers.

KIKE said...

They're jellybeans! Thanks a lot for visiting!