-->

Thursday 2 December 2010

and it's STILL snowing

I don't think I can help it! No matter how much I psych myself up, no matter how much I tell myself I will, I will, I will, I just CAN'T find the strength to post an entry every single day! Don't get me wrong I love to blog, I love to give these inanimate thoughts life but I just find myself sitting there fingers on keys with no way to articulate myself! Thee last week has been nothing short of standard, my life is beginning to feel so tedious for some reason- it's not that I don't enjoy my life it's just scary how I know what I'm to face tomorrow!

Listening to some Simian Mobile Disco and thinking hard about life... at this you're probably like- "get the fuck over yourself" but honestly I can't, if I'm not looking out for my best interests who is? Just Saying! Was just thinking something 'Don't let anyone make you feel selfish for looking out for yourself, those are the people that are more than likely trying to break you down so that they can take advantage of you' a bit cynical one might say but that's what the world does to ya!

Despite the cold attempting to render my brain useless I have been looking through some SS 11 shows and I'm loving what I see. I can't help but wonder whether it's just me that thinks that the designers fervently held menswear as somewhat of an inspiration for the last... two seasons? I haven't seen any severe changes in most designer's choice of clothing structure. Hey I'm not complaining I love menswear inspired silhouettes, I'm just surprised at how it's firmly held it's place in our beloved designers' hearts recently.

I'll get around to writing about the designers I like at this moment, but for now I'll leave you with some random pictures from my week....I am frreeeeezing btw!
Dyed my hair! I'm officially ginger! Having another tantrum with my computer so I'm going to leave this picture at this stupid angle!


Some healthy bingeing at Yo!Sushi! They need to open one in Belvedere!

Two sexy ladies (yes, yes before you say anything he was a lady at that point in time) at the Illamasqua  counter  in Selfridges got a lovely picture had a quick joke then went on my way... Love Drag Queens! The Lady in the purple did steal the show here though she looked really good! See pale is pretty too!

My Favourite Place in the world on a Sunday....Slade Green Station waiting for the BUS! Need to learn how to drive and find a sugar daddy to buy me a car in exchange for my dignity!

The place which is now covered in unimaginable amounts of snow, this bridge makes me fear for my life whenever I leave my house


Junya Watanabe SS '11 If  I wasn't so broke I'd sooo choose to freeze my tits off in this!

No comments: