-->

Wednesday 24 November 2010

WORK. over. pain.

For the past few days my health has been continuously playing dirty tricks on my mind. I would have the nastiest cold to the extent where every utterance was a mucus filled groan and then next minute this horrible cold will perform a Houdini, leaving me to try - at, of course NO GAIN to explain to people WHERE OH WHERE this cold had disappeared to. My lips have felt dry (to say the least), my eyes heavy and nose clogged but the show must go on.... With my trusty sidekick Vaseline Woman (- yes,woman because I have stereotypically related the colour pink to a female) and some good will here I am! I've also been able to do an interview with make-up artist Karn Kachiko, it's coming soon!

Just going to bombard you with a load of inspiring images I've been hoarding! Oooh I see you Miss Wek! She looks amazing!




















No comments: