-->

Sunday 25 July 2010

Construction commencing!

I've been thinking about so many things recently, my mind is running off on myself. I can't stop questioning my current aesthetic... I've suddenly put myself under so much scrutiny and I have no idea why...I'm constantly thinking about my weight, my skin tone, my hair, my everything - I thought I was over feeling stupid insecurities but for some reason I feel like I'm moving back a few squares, it's really effected my sleep as well - HOW...I mean HOOW can I be awake at stupid hours thinking about wanting to change my appearance?! It's so embarrassing that I couldn't be contemplating something with more depth than these secondary school issues (as I call them) so I've figured that there has to be a problem.

I'm not busy enough...and that's why I'm here now, doing exactly what I had come here to avoid...URGH! Regardless of  whatever my brain tries to tell me when it runs off on its own I am thankful to God for giving me everything I have.

Moving on I recently had my second interview with fashion retail store Uniqlo >>Website here , I'm so anxious it's unbelievable... I don't want to put myself down because I DID do my research and I DID try my best but wow it's a tough call...from previous experiences I have learnt never to take anything for granted..So I'm just here praying that I am invited back for the 3rd interview and ultimately offered the job. Fingers crossed. Hands together in prayer...I know that whatever is best for me God will do, so I can't bring myself to feel nervous or scared at all...

No comments: