-->

Monday 15 November 2010

N

The last few days have played somewhat of a thought provoking role for me this week, WHY the hell don't I just get up and do something special, something different maybe...
I've had so many ideas scramble into my brain in an attempt to capture my already deteriorated attention; none of which bare the slightest chance of sufficing to a successful end product. I refuse to refer to this situation as laziness, instead I'll say that the issue rests in my lack of ability to focus on one thing at a time; a skill (if I can really call it that) which seems to kill a creative project before it even starts. Anyway! I'm not particularly feeling in the right state of mind to write much more so I'm just going to post some pictures I took whilst on the train.

(Before you laugh and point at the screen I just thought I'd let you know that although unclear I love the distortion that occurs photographs, they remind me of brush strokes, might attempt to paint one of these!)





Oh forgot to talk about this picture, basically there were cute lil rabbits hopping everywhere one of them stopped so I pet it for a bit I was EXCOITED! Possibly a bit TOO excited!
Sorry about the layout of the pictures I haven't exactly installed my editing software onto the computer so well... yeah hopefully that statement will sort of explain why the photos are the wrong way round :(

No comments: