-->

Tuesday 12 January 2010

OH MY GAWWSSHHH!!!

Right okay so I'm looking through the Spring 2010 Ready-to-wear collections....One word....FIIIIIIIIREEEEE!! WOOW no seriously!!


John Galliano
Gareth Pugh
Chanel
Anna Sui
Alexander McQueen
Versace
Alexander Wang
Hussein Chalayan
Givenchy


WOOOOOO it is FIIIIIREEE!! Seriously I'm literally on the edge of my couch, mouth ajar, eyes fixated on these visions of beauty. Usually as a designer you set to out do yourself but WOWZERS! Seriously!


2010 Baby- it's going to be beautiful! Anyone looking at these collections could only assume that they have died and gone to heaven. There is something so bold about these 2010 Ready-to-wear Spring Collections! I see metallics, prints, big hair, shoulder pads, dramatics, colour and the very foundations of masculinity and femininity definition disappear! This year it also appears that designers are trying new things, new concepts, new materials, new techniques- I must say I am very impressed...It's good to see that after all the years of recognition and fame these designers still hold a certain passion in what they do!




Unfortunately I'm back at uni so I won't really have much time to update!
I will definitely take a closer look at these collections and add some more posts. Look...Can you see it? My mouth's watering! I can't wait!








No comments: