-->

Sunday 10 January 2010

*Givenchy Spring/Summer Campaign*

Yes Yes Yes I SHOULD be asleep but instead I'm on the Dazed and Confused website- definitely worth it since I've come across the new ad campaign for Givenchy's Summer/Spring Collection 2010!!! I'm loving (I mean LOVING) what I've seen so far of this collection, it's so energetic! Not to mention it has one of my favourite male models featured, Simon Nessmann! I'll be completely honest with you...I haven't really paid much attention to Givenchy since the Ready-to-wear Fall Collection 2009 (fetauting one of my favourites, the beautiful Karen Elson) but I will obviously be viewing this collection and telling you what I think! Looking at this campaign has just reminded me of how brilliant Riccardo Tisci is! Always a picture of elegance bordering closely on edge!! You've opened my eyes Mr.Tisci I'll definitely be on a close lookout for you in the near future!


Photographer: Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott
Models: Natalia Vodianova @ Viva
MariaCarla Boscono @ Viva
Emil Dostovic @ Click Model
Simon Nessmann @ Ford Homme
Paris Michael Nicholson @ Boss Models
Eduardo Calero @ Request Models
All credit goes to www.dazeddigital.com for the image and the information.




Speaking of models where...I said WHERE the hell has Luke Worrall disappeared to? Okay yes I have noticed him in that Uniqlo Campaign but otherwise I haven't really seen him in as many magazines as I used to, probably has something to do with his engagement to Kelly Osbourne hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...WELL I wish them the best of luck and I hope to see a lot more of him in 2010!


Check out uniqlo (Very nice clothes, if I do say so myself)

No comments: