-->

Friday 8 January 2010

PLAN FOR 2010

More posts to follow
Well , a New Year has once again caught me by surprise, seemed like only yesterday I was planning things I was going to accomplish for the year (unfortunately my one resolution- to go the gym failed miserably).
I managed to do some work with Elite Model Management, get another placement and also meet some new faces. This year I want more! I still feel very unfulfilled and uneasy about my lack of creative expression over the year 2009. So for 2010 I'm going to try a different approach to life!!

FIRST
Get to the gym & Eat healtier: No, SERIOUSLY go to the gym!!! My life of Chinese take away, McDonald's and greasey food in general has got to stop. In order to feel better about myself I need to eat better! Being fat ain't pretty!

SECOND
Start visiting more art galleries: Who is entering for the Turner prize this year..........................................THAT'S RIGHT YOU DON'T KNOW, so more gallery visits!

THIRD
SKETCH, SKETCH, SKETCH: I won't improve my drawing skills if I don't practice simple as!! So more portraits more everything--I'll go get some sketch books.

FOUR
Subscribe to Dazed and Confused and Vogue: DAMMIT! this is something I should have done ages ago, this year I'll subscribe.

FIFTH
Get some fashion related work experience: I'm not doing what I want to do at the moment, so I have to make the most of things. I have to learn and experience things if Art/Fashion is where my heart is at.

So these are the goals I would like to achieve by the end 2010, Can't be too ambitious can we! I wish you all the best of luck with your new years resolutions this year!!

This year it's go hard or go home!

No comments: