-->

Monday 23 August 2010

Who's that girl?

I think it's about time for me to come out and just confess my undying love for Georgie Baddiel! This girl is amaaaaaaaaaazing! I did a bit of intern work with Elite Model Management, I was initially meant to be her assistant but a mix up resulted in my assisting another model - Outi Ranua, who was a very sweet girl with quite an interesting look to her.

ANYWHOO *wiping tears from my eyes* I happened to be at a Mario Schwab casting with my model when I must have seen Geogie! It's strange but I just recognised her immediately and couldn't bring myself to stop gaping at her, she looked so glamorous in the garments they'd given her to try on. Her walk...HER WALK... was literally jaw dropping... Seriously I don't think I could remember anything else about that moment apart from the strength and the absolute beauty of Baddiel's trot (obsessive much?), everyone was watching in awe so I couldn't have been the only one who was impressed. As soon as she finished we looked at each other, I nodded proudly and she smiled; almost like a child who knew they'd achieved something great. There's definitely a positive aura surrounding her she did a lot for herself in 2009, I'm hoping 2010 will be even better for her! Will post some pictures soon!

No comments: